Have you recently suffered an oral accident and suffered tooth loss? Do you wear partial or complete dentures and are looking to upgrade to a permanent fix? If so, our team at Saigh Family Dental, can help you get back the full smile you’ve lost with dental implants. Dental implants are artificial teeth that can permanently replace any lost teeth. Let’s look at their benefits!
- Dental implants can strengthen your jawbone, which can weaken over time from tooth loss.
- Dental implants act as normal teeth do, so they will not cause any speech impediments or alterations in your speech or chewing.
- Dental implants, when properly cared for, can last a lifetime.
- Dental implants can be brushed, flossed, and cleaned the same way as you would with your natural teeth.
- Dental implants will not shift and grind against your other teeth.
- Dental implants can be 100% fully customized based on size, shape, color, fit, and curvature.
- Dental implants have an extremely strong bond to your jawline, and they will remain in place and not slip or fall out as dentures have been known to do.
To see if you are eligible for this advanced alternative to dentures, please contact Saigh Family Dental. Dr. Frederick M. Saigh can help you form a plan for the best treatment to restore your beautiful smile. to return your oral health back to glory. To schedule an oral exam, please call us at 906-265-0050. You can also visit our office in Iron River, Michigan. You smile is our priority!