Have you ever wanted to fix or conceal a blemish or two within your teeth without having to replace the tooth entirely? If so, you have a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures at your disposal, including dental bonding. Dental bonding uses a resin-based or porcelain material to directly bond to your teeth, thereby removing the once-visible ailment.
Improve, enhance, and upgrade your smile with dental bonding. Here are some of the many benefits they can provide:
– Dental bonding can repair teeth that have been heavily damaged or decayed from oral accidents, injuries, bacteria, or other oral health care adversities.
– Dental bonding can vastly improve the look of teeth, including treatment for discolored or damaged teeth.
– If your smile has spacing issues including large gaps, dental bonding can close the spaces between teeth to introduce a smile with a more natural look.
– If your teeth are slightly misaligned, dental bonding can change the shape of teeth.
– Dental bonding is an excellent substitute for amalgam fillings if you need to repair a cavity but don’t want the metallic shine amalgams provide.
– With the proper care, a dental bonding enhancement can last up to ten years.
If you are interested in enhancing your smile with dental bonding, contact Saigh Family Dental for an oral exam at our dentist office in Iron River, Michigan, by calling us at 906-265-0050. Dr. Frederick M. Saigh and our team are here to help to make your smile shine bright!